- I understand and agree that fee’s are non-refundable and if not paid on time my space will be offered to another student.
- I understand that fee’s are due on or before the first day of term and if not paid by week 3, a £15 admin late charge will be added to the outstanding balance.
- At Street Struck Dance (not applicable to Boogie Tootz) we work on an auto enrol system, meaning once registered your child will be re registered each term unless we are told otherwise. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to inform Street Struck Dance if your child will NOT be returning the following term so their space can be offered to another student. Failure to do so before the first week of the new term will incur a 4 week cancellation fee. Your child may still attend during that 4 week period if you wish.
- I give permission for my child to receive emergency first aid if required.
- I agree to inform Street Struck Dance and Boogie Tootz to any change in medical circumstances and any change to contact details. Street Struck Dance and Boogie Tootz do not take responsibility if you fail to receive information due to details not being up to date, this includes term fee invoices.
- I agree to send my child to classes in appropriate clothing and footwear. This should be comfy clothing and indoor soft shoes. Please note; wellies, boots, tights, dresses, high heels and dirty footwear are not acceptable. Bare foot would be preferable in these cases and if the child is unable to remove unacceptable items they may be asked to sit out of class.
- I agree to ensure my child has visited the toilet before class to avoid distruption (not applicable to Boogie Tootz).
- Parents are allowed to watch their child’s first class and I agree to wait outside the room thereafter. This is flexible with our preschool children, however this must be discussed with the class teacher in advance. This method is far less distracting for the dancers and adheres to our child protection policy (available on request). Parents/carers are able to leave the premises and return at the end so long as we have all the correct emergency contact details in case of an emergency. (Not applicable to Boogie Tootz)
- Street Struck Dance cannot be held responsible for classes being cancelled due to circumstances out with our control. In these cases we will try our best to offer/provide an alternative day/time or online class. In such circumstances refunds will not be issued. Class credit will be issued if there is a cancellation on our part within our control, for example; staff illness, venue unavailability. (excluding if staff have to self isolate in whch case classes would take place online).
Street Struck Dance organises an annual show. This is not compulsory however parents/carers agree to inform Street Struck Dance if their child cannot take part. There is a small show fee which will cover costs of costumes and other show costs and administration. All children taking part must pay the show fee. Failure to do so will result in the child being withdrawn for the show.
- If we go into lockdown or if classes have to temporarily close, classes will be taken online where possible, no refunds will be issued.
- Dancers will be required to sanitise on way in and out of class
- Dancers should leave all personal belongings at home or with a parent. Only bring a water bottle. Please arrive in clean appropriate footwear.
- Dancers should use the toilet before arriving at the venue to minimise use.
- Parents where possible will NOT be allowed in the dance space and we ask you wear a mask if you have to enter.
- All fees can be paid online or via bank transfer. Cash is accepted and should be handed in a sealed, named envelope to the teacher at the start of class.
- Do not send your child to class if they display any COVID symptoms as listed on the NHS website.
Your details are stored safely but if required, will be made available for track and trace purposes.
Some venues may require over 5’s to wear face coverings whilst moving around communal spaces. Please check with Suzanne which venues this effects.