- Staff, Dancers and parents should not attend classes if they are experiencing any Covid 19 symptoms. A Fever (temp of 37.8 or more), persistent cough or loss of taste/smell. Temperatures will be taken on arrival.
- Please arrive on time for class, there will be no area to wait inside Green Hall. Over 5’s will be required to wear a face covering inside and moving around the building. Dancers can then remove covering once in dance studio. Parents should wait outside with child until time to go in.
- Parents should wait in car or can leave and return at pick up. It is suggested that Preschool parents wait in car during class.
- Please sanitise hands on the way in and out of building
- Dancers will have allocated spots inside of class
- At the end of class children will sanitise and will be taken to the exit door to awaiting parents. Parents should adhere to physical distancing while waiting.
- Children should try to visit the toilet before class as toilet stops will be kept to a minimum. Dancers should come ready for class. There will be no changing facilities available
- Please only being minimal personal belongings, ensure children know not to share water bottles.
- Payment should be made via our online booking system or Bank transfer. Any cash payments should be made by putting correct payment into sealed named envelope.
- Please be aware that details may be passed on to NHS track and trace if required. Please ensure details are correct on our booking system.
Most importantly lets have FUN!